- How can I buy artwork from your online gallery?
- Click on the artwork you like, press ADD TO CART if you have chosen only one artwork.
- Review selected artworks by clicking CART in the top right corner of the screen. You can remove some artworks if you changed your mind.
- Press CHECKOUT on the top right corner of the screen and complete your order.
- How can I pay for selected artworks?
- You can complete your order by clicking the CHECKOUT button and choose your preferred payment method.
- By charging your credit or debit card Visa, Master
- By deposit to our Company’s bank account.
- We would like you to know that your order will be processed and executed only if the Company is notified of your deposit in one of the ways described above.
- Is the Payment Secure?
- Do you ship worldwide? * * Yes, the artwork can be delivered anywhere in the world, with very few exceptions.
- How much does the Shipping cost?
* Shipment costs paid by the buyers.
* Shipment cost is not standard, but varies depending on your address, the size and weight of your order.
- How long will it take for my art work to arrive?
* The artwork will be delivered to you within 1-2 weeks, depending on your location.
- Do I have to pay any import taxes for my artwork?
We are not able to predict your local customs will charge you for buying and importing the artwork into your country.
Artworks sold in Europe are not charged with import duties. VAT might still be applicable depending on the value of the artwork you are buying and importing.
- May I return an artwork if it does not meet my expectations?
Our refund policy lasts 7weekdays after the receipt of the artwork. After this period, we are not able to offer you a refund or exchange of the artworks.
You may return your artwork purchase within 7 days of receiving the product and get a full refund. Art must be returned in it’s original packing and in the same condition as you have received. Shipping charges will not be return, and you are responsible for the cost of the return shipping and any customs and brokerage fees upon return.
- What happens if the artwork arrives damaged?
In case the product arrives with damages, we ask you to inform us via e-mail email@example.com within next 8 hours. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send an email to notify you that we have received your returned artwork. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.