Nikoletta Antonopoulou is an expressionist painter. The Artist seeks to depict not objective reality but rather subjective emotions. Spontaneous self expression is typical for her. The Artist used the expressive possibilities of colour and line to explore dramatic and emotion-laden themes such as horse racing, yachting,winfsurfing,rowing,golfing.
Nikoletta Antonopoulou studied at Athens School of Fine Arts and Ecole National Superieure des Beaux Arts in Paris. She has presented her works at 15 individual exhibitions and since 1979 participated took part in various group exhibitions in Greece and abroad. Currently she cooperate with Belgravia Gallery In London and Hong Kong, with Art Cocoon Gallery in Dubai and MaLou Art Consulting & Gallery in Athens.
· Athens School of Fine Arts: Painting, Mosaic, History of Art and Book Art
· Ecole National Superieure des Beaux Arts in Paris: Painting and Mosaic.
· 1979: Praise for Artistic Work (final work in HSFA)
· 1982: EOMMEX’s Scholarship for studying abroad, in mosaic.
· 2009: Prize from NESTLE HELLAS
· 2014: Prize in the competition themed “PEACE” from the International Foundation WORLD CITIZEN ARTISTS
2015: Certificate from SEBA (Seoul – Baku) Azerbaijani – Korean Cultural Exchange Association.
2017: Participation in the 22th International Art Exhibition ART ATHINA Booth B13 Technohoros gallery
2018: Participation in the 5th International Art Exhibition ART DUBAI ART FAIR
Her works are in private collections in Greece and abroad such as Swatch, Alpha TV, Italian Athletics Association, Commercial Value SA, Aspis Insurance Group, well-known politicians, Prince of Abu Dhabi
Her works have been sold by the Auction Houses AlphaZmart and Cypria Auction in Cyprus